Info & Return Policy
Some things we want to share with you:
We prefer debit or credit cards instead of cash
You can change your item within 14 days for something else or a Gift Voucher. This gift card has no end date:)
After a purchase in store; we give no money back. There are good opportunities to try the clothes and receive professional advice during your shopping experience.
If you have any complaints about one of our products, come back & let us know! We will figure out a solution. Any feedback, improvements or ideas for the collection are more than welcome!
Follow us on Instargram if you are interested in daily Fashion Inspiration & Fashion updates.
Shopping & Return in the Webshop
The shipping costs of all orders in our webshop always have a fixed rate of €3,95. We want to share the costs; half for the customer and half for us;) However, if you would like to return the product, the return shipping costs are entirely for the customer.
For orders above €75 we have free shipping!
For any returns, the return costs are for the customer. When we have received the product back in good condition, the total purchase amount, excluding the return costs, will be immediately refunded to your bank account.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that all items must be returned in original condition; with original labels, tags and never been washed.
1. You contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), call (+31618988643) or whatsapp and we register your return. Or: Use the contact form under the heading "contact".
2. We would appreciate if you tell us the reason for your return. This will help us to improve our products/service. Do you want to exchange the article for a different size? Let us know and we take care of this. Within 2 days we will send you the right size you need.
3. You put the items in a box/envelope together with your invoice (this may be the original shipping packaging off course).
4. You write our address on the box/envelope:
In The Mirror - Amsterdam
1057 EE Amsterdam
5. You need to deliver your parcel to the post office or put it in the mailbox with enough stamps.